SEGWAY TOUR - VERSAILLES PARK
You are in the Great Park at the Grand Canal and you have an hour, come to initiate driving the Segway © and discover the Domaine de Trianon and the Hameau de la Reine through this system very suitable .
- Opening hours: 14:00 or 3:30 p.m.
- Distance: approx 5km
- Journey Time: about 1:00 (training 10min - 50min walk)
- Guaranteed Departure: from 2 people
- Course: Basin of Apollo, Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet
WHY THIS CIRCUIT?
- To (re) discover the Palace of Versailles Park from a different angle
- To learn about driving the Segway ©
Go for the History with a capital H ...
© Stand Segway in the Palace of Versailles Park
Rendezvous with your guide on the Segway © booth in the park of Versailles. You'll start first by an introduction to driving the Segway © and presentation of safety rules.
The Basin of Apollo and the Perspective
You are at the heart of the Domaine du Château de Versailles between Little Park Gardens or the French and the Great Park. Pose memory on your Segway © with the Palace of Versailles behind you! The Gardens are not accessible by Segway ©, do not hesitate to cross the walk especially during the days of Fountains with setting music and water fountains it is worth it!
The Grand Trianon
The Grand Trianon was erected by Jules Hardouin-Mansard in 1687 on the site of "Porcelain Trianon", Louis XIV had built there in 1670 to escape the annals of the Court and will house his love affair with Madame de Montespan. The Grand Trianon is probably all of the finest buildings in the whole area of Versailles.
Le Petit Trianon
In 1758, Louis XV is planning to build a new small castle in the gardens he developed and embellished since a dozen year. He commands Ange-Jacques Gabriel, his prime architect, roof sufficiently large size to live and live there are part of his suite.Gabriel signs here a veritable manifesto of neo-classical architecture, a perfect example of fashion "Greek" which then spread to Europe.
The Hamlet of Marie Antoinette
It is a dependency of the Petit Trianon. It is located near the Château with your Segway ©, you will see no efforts.Il was commissioned during winter 1782-1783 by Queen Marie Antoinette who wanted to move away from the constraints of the court of Versailles, with nostalgia for a more rustic life in a natural setting inspired by the writings of Rousseau, a small paradise where the theater and the party would do him forget his Queen condition.
USEFUL INFORMATION :
• Stand out © Segway in the Park of Versailles (on the Grand Canal, on the left when you have the castle in the back)
• Prior training of about 10 minutes.
• For your safety, all our outings are supervised by a certified instructor Segway.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
• The rental of Segway PT.
• The accompaniment by a certified Segway © guide.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
• Number of participants: from 2 to 14 people • By reservation only. Departure times to check on Mobilboard Booking calendar. • A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation (PayPal / Mobilboard Booking / shop).
• Minimum weight 45 kg to maximum 120 kg.
• Prohibited for pregnant women and children under 12 years
• Helmets and obligatory sanitary protection available to you.
TERMS OF CANCELATION
• 7 days before the scheduled departure: no cancellation fee will be applied.
• 3 to 6 days before the departure date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
• 2 days before the departure date, the 100% cancellation fee will apply.
In case of bad weather:
• A gift card is sent to you.
Adult needed ?
Click a date to view availabilities