AT THE GATES OF BEAUJOLAIS - POMMIERS
The indicated price of € 74 is for 2 people.
Training + Segway® Segway ride in the apple trees, located at the gates of Beaujolais. This commune offers you its land covered with vineyards and its spectacular panorama from the Chapel of Buisante erected in the XIX century. You will be impressed by its breathtaking view overlooking the Saône Valley and the Beaujolais Mountains.
Departure from Place du 11 novembre POMMIERS 69480 * CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE * Enhance your experience with a tasting of wines and local products (mache) € 9 incl. Tax / person
USEFUL INFORMATION :
- The starting point is on Place du 11 novembre 69480 Pommiers There is parking on site.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of your activity.
- No delay will be tolerated and any absence at the time of departure will result in the loss of your place without the possibility of reimbursement.
- A 10 to 15 minute training session is scheduled and will take place at the scheduled departure time.
- We reserve the right to refuse a participant if we deem it unfit to pilot the Segway® or if the safety rules are not respected.
- We inform you that we can refuse access to the Segway Segway to anyone with symptoms of drunkenness.
- Each participant is responsible for any damage they may cause to the Segway, people or property.
- Any cancellation of this reservation within 3 days will be charged.
- The minimum weight of a participant is 45kg and the maximum weight is 120kg.
- The minimum age required is 16 or 12 years old accompanied by a parent.
- Segway® Segway rides are not allowed for pregnant women or people with internal ear problems.
- Dress warmly or according to the weather.
- Bring a bottle of water if it is hot.
- Wear flat shoes like sneakers.
- A helmet is provided and wearing a helmet is compulsory.
Adult needed ?
Place Du 11 Novembre
Click a date to view availabilities