Sublime Saint Antonin Noble Val in Segway
- Maison Romane (oldest administrative building in France)
- Former tannery
- Church and convent of the Génovéfains
- Féneyrols if you go for 2 hours
- Edge of the Aveyron
- Magnificent landscapes
You will begin on the spot with your instructor by the training and the catch in hand of your Segway, it will be enough from 10 to 15 mn to allow you to be at ease on the gyropode.
Saint Antonin Noble Val classified Natura 2000 is located at the confluence of the Aveyron and the Bonnette.
Let's go to discover the village by taking the small road which goes along the Aveyron river from the camping.
You will discover the remarkable elements of the village through its alleys which will reveal us the house of the love, the place of the new oven, the old tanneries, the Roman house, the church and the convent of the Génovéfains among the most remarkable.
We will take the direction of Féneyrols if you have opted for the 2 hours tour before joining the campsite, our starting point.
|Rate / person||From 32 €|
12 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
The formula does not include
Good to know
Group size: Up to 6 people
How does it work?
Book directly online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +33 6 43 18 86 24.
- The duration of our tours includes a 10 to 15 minute introduction to Segway.
- For your safety, all our tours are supervised by a certified Segway instructor.
- You have the possibility to book a private tour only by phone (minimum of 2 persons) from 55 €.
- Minimum weight 45 kg and maximum 118 kg
- From 12 years old.
- We reserve the right to interrupt the session of one or more persons in case of bad behavior.
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Midi-Quercy
In front of the parking of the campings of Georges de l'Aveyron Marsac Bas 82140 Saint Antonin Noble-Val.