Segway tour Carnaval - 1H
Trace the history of Carnival back to its very beginnings. On the occasion of the event's 151st anniversary, discover the history of Carnival with your enthusiastic guide and be enchanted by the majestic floats of the King and Queen.
In February, the city of Nice lives to the rhythm of Carnival for 15 days. To mark this major event on the Côte d'Azur, we're offering a special Segway tour of the Nice Carnival.
We'll meet you at the Mobilboard Nice agency to introduce you to your Nice-based guide, who's passionate about the Nice Carnival. After getting to know him, he'll train you in the intuitive use of the Segway gyropod. Once you've completed your training, you'll head along the Promenade des Anglais to Cours Saleya, the former site of the Nice Carnival parades.
Then it's on to the Opéra de Nice and its listed building. To finish off this special Carnival tour, you'll head for the Carnival parade route, to admire the float of His Majesty the Carnival King, as well as that of the Queen. A great way to discover Nice and the history of its mythical Carnival.
|Rate / person
|From 32 €
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
- Book online, by phone or directly at the agency
- Meet your guide at the agency 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Training session with a certified Segway guide
- Discover Nice with your guide
Participation criteria :
- Minimum age Segway: 14 years old
- All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
- This tour is not accessible to pregnant women.
- This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems.
- Check-in at agency reception 15 minutes before departure.
- Departure maintained in case of rain
- Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and cannot be reimbursed.
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Nice
We're at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Ruhl and Méridien hotels.
- Parking access: Rulh Meridien Interparking, Parking du Palais de la Méditerranée.