Segway Nice - XXL tour 3h
- Old Nice
- Cours Saleya market
- Place Garibaldi
- Port of Nice
- Castle Hill
Meet your Segway instructor at our Mobilboard agency. Your tour will start directly on the Promenade des Anglais while your guide trains you in the intuitive driving of the gyropod. You will then start the adventure in the narrow streets of the old town and its market of the Cours Saleya, a place full of history that will be explained to you in front of many monuments.
Continue to Nice's trendy new district near Place Garibaldi, filled with bars, restaurants and other places to taste local specialties and have a drink on the terrace of Place du Pin. Then, enjoy the wide open spaces of the port of Nice, walk along the luxurious yachts but also the more atypical "pointus", before finishing the tour in the garden of the castle hill. This last escapade is done in a green setting, this ascent allows you to admire the breathtaking view of the whole Bay of Angels from the top of the fabulous waterfall...
A complete guided tour to discover Nice in depth while enjoying the Segway driving.
|Rate / person||From 75 €|
14 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
- Book online, by phone or in-store
- Meet your guide at the store 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Learn to drive a Segway gyropod in just a few minutes
- Set off to discover Nice with your guide.
Participation criteria :
- Minimum age for Segway gyropod: 14 years
- All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
- This tour is not accessible to pregnant women.
- This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems.
- Check-in at the boutique 15 minutes before departure.
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
- Departure maintained in case of rain
- Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and will not be reimbursed.
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Nice
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Meridien hotel.
- Parking access : Interparking Rulh Méridien, parking Méditerranée