Segway Nice - Grand Tour 2h
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya
- Old Nice
- Castle Hill
Come and meet your guide at our Mobilboard agency with whom you will leave on the Promenade des Anglais to start a few minutes of initiation to the driving of your Segway gyropod. Then follow your instructor and let yourself be surprised by the pleasure of gliding on your Segway along the sea and its palm trees to the Nice Opera House.
From here, you will leave the famous " From here, you'll leave the famous " Prom" to go through the Old Town with its cathedral and its market, where your guide will explain you all the history of Nice through its small streets with Mediterranean colors.
You will then follow the road to the port to get to the thrilling part: the climb to the castle hill, where you will enjoy a panoramic view of the whole city, take time to admire the waterfall and take some pictures of Nice from its top...
A perfect tour to visit the city as a whole, combining discovery of Nice's heritage and the pleasure of driving a Segway gyroplane!
|Rate / person||From 55 €|
12 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
- Book directly online, by phone or directly in the store
- Meet your guide at the store 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Learn how to drive a Segway in a few minutes
- Set off to discover Nice with your guide.
Participation criteria :
- Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old
- All participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight : 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
- This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Check-in at the store's reception desk 15 minutes before departure
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
- Departure maintained in case of rain
- Any delay of 10 minutes is considered as a cancellation and will not be refunded.
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Nice
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Meridien hotel.
- Parking access : Interparking Rulh Meridien, parking Mediterranée