Escape Game Outdoor Capbreton - 2h30
You meet a mysterious person who claims to be the descendant of the pirate called "The Headless Captain". She claims to have the information needed to find his fabulous treasure and is willing to reveal everything to you to help her in her search. However, she only gives you 2h30 to find it and warns you that Blackbeard is also looking for this treasure. Will you dare to try the adventure, solve the riddles, find the treasure and defeat Blackbeard?
This fun, original and friendly adventure will take you around the port of Capbreton and the canal of Hossegor and will make you discover the history of these two cities.
|Rate / person||From 60 €|
10 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
- Groups of 2 to 10 people.
- For groups of more than 10 people: call us.
- One price: the price for the bag rental will be the same regardless of the group size.
- To reserve online, regardless of the size of the group, please select 1 participant. This corresponds to the rental of 1 bag for a whole group.
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and to take water with you.
Equipment to bring
Comfortable shoes / Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather / Water bottle
Documents to provide
An identity card or car keys as a deposit.