Discovery tour of the Viarhôna - Segway Condrieu (N°1)
From Condrieu, our team offers you a discovery tour of the ViaRhôna. This 1 hour ride is supervised by a certified instructor who will introduce you to the gyropod and accompany you along the route.
From the shores of Lake Geneva to the beaches of the Mediterranean, the ViaRhôna itinerary follows the Rhône River for 815km! Don't worry, we'll only ride a small portion of this mythical route, near the village of Condrieu. Ride along the river and enjoy an exceptional setting for a moment of relaxation.
Our all-terrain Segway gyropods ensure perfect balance, without you having to find your balance. Lean forward to move forward and backward to move backward. And turning is even easier than riding a bike. In only 10 to 15 minutes, you'll be ready to discover one of the oldest courses in the Rhône-Alpes region.
|Rate / person||From 30 €|
14 years old
Good to know
Practical information :
- Opening of the walk from 3 people.
- Maximum 8 people registered individually or in groups. Minimum age 14 years and 45 kg.
- The duration of the service is mentioned as an indication. It includes the handling (10 to 15 min), the duration of the ride and the complementary activities if necessary (discovery of the local products for example 30 min approx.).
- The guide is free to adapt the route according to the level of the group, for safety reasons.
- The "Circuits Gourmands" (walk + restaurant) are available at each departure point.