LIVE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND DISCOVER THE HEART OF NICE!
Start your tour on the Promenade des Anglais where you will meet your guide.
Take advantage of the large cycle path along Old Nice to take charge of your comfortable bike and go to Quai Rauba Capeù, the essential place with its #ILOVENICE.
Then, your powerful Pedego electric bike will easily take you to the top of the castle hill from where you will have a view of the entire Old Town of Nice. Your guide will take the opportunity to tell you some historical and fun anecdotes.
Continue your tour on the port of Nice , where you will be able to see the contrast between the big Yachts and the small sharp fishermen. Take it even higher from the Mont Boron hill with an impressive view of the entire city of Nice.
End this tour with the remarkable site of theCimiez hill.
Filled with cultural and historical riches, you will admire the ruins of the ancient city and its Roman colosseum, but also the Matisse and Marc Chagall art museums.
Promenade des Anglais - Quai des Etats-Unis - Quai Rauba Capeù - Castle Hill - Port Lympia - Viewpoint of Mont Boron - Cimiez Hill - Cimiez Arena - Matisse Museum.
Where are we ?
We are located at 2 rue Halévy.
► Parking: Rulh Meridien Parking, Mediterranean Parking
Do I need to plan something?
• Flats and casual clothing recommended
• Climate: dress according to the time and the time of the year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
Further information :
• Immediate confirmation upon booking
• From 16 years old
• A good minimum physical condition is necessary
• The circuit alternates traffic between cycle track, road and pedestrian area.
• Our bikes have electric assistance up to 25 km / h
• The weight limit for electric bikes is 120 kg
• 1 electric bicycle from the Pedego USA brand • 1 local guide • 1 bicycle helmet • 1 rain poncho if necessary • 1 bicycle basket