E-Bike City Tour - The best spots in Nice
Start your tour on the Promenade des Anglais where you will meet your guide.
Take advantage of the large bike path along Vieux Nice to pick up your comfortable bike and head to Quai Rauba Capeù, the must-see square with its #ILOVENICE.
Then, your powerful Pedego electric bike will take you easily to the top of the castle hill from where you will have a view of the whole Old Town of Nice. Your guide will take the opportunity to tell you some historical and funny anecdotes.
Continue your tour on the port of Nice, where you will see the contrast between the big yachts and the small fishermen's boats. Get even more height from the Mont Boron hill with an impressive view of the entire city of Nice.
Promenade des Anglais - Quai des Etats-Unis - Quai Rauba Capeù - Colline du Château - Port Lympia - Viewpoint of Mont Boron
|Rate / person
|From 38 €
Height: 145 centimetres
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
Do I need to bring anything?
- Flat shoes and casual clothes recommended
- Climate: dress according to time of day and time of year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves are recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
- Immediate confirmation upon reservation
- Minimum height: 145 cm
- Minimum physical fitness required
- The tour alternates between cycle paths, roads and pedestrian zones.
- Our bikes have electric assistance up to 25 km/h.
- The weight limit for electric bikes is 120 kg
Equipment to bring :
- Comfortable clothing and flat shoes recommended
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Nice
We are located at 2 rue Halévy.
► Parking : Parking Rulh Meridien, Parking Mediterrannée