E-Bike Panoramic Tour - Nice/Villefranche-sur-Mer
Go for a ride on an electric bike that will allow you to enjoy the most beautiful panoramas of the French Riviera!
Start this tour on the Promenade des Anglais and its large bike path to take your bike in hand. Pass by the Quai Rauba Capeu, a place not to be missed in Nice. Ride along the port of Nice and head for Villefranche-sur-Mer via the Cap de Nice, one of the most beautiful roads on the French Riviera.
Discover Villefranche-sur-Mer and its fortified Citadel of Saint-Elme, enjoy some free time to stroll through the streets of the city or to have a drink in front of the sea!
You will admire the beautiful beaches and turquoise waters of the coastline. You will also find many villas belonging to mythical figures, your guide will tell you the most interesting anecdotes about the celebrities who stayed in Cap-Ferrat.
On the way back, climb up to the Fort du Mont Alban and enjoy the panoramic view of the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Promenade des Anglais - Quai Rauba Capeu - Port of Nice - Coco Beach - Panorama of Maeterlinck - Panorama of Villefranche - Old Villefranche - the Citadel Saint-Elme - Mont Boron - Fort du Mont Alban
|Rate / person||From 55 €|
16 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
Do I need to bring anything?
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- Climate: Dress according to the time of year. In winter, we recommend a coat, jacket and gloves. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
- Immediate confirmation upon reservation
- From 16 years old
- A minimum physical condition is necessary
- The circuit alternates between a cycle track, road and pedestrian zone.
- Our bikes have an electric assistance up to 25 km/h
- The weight limit for electric bikes is 120 kg
Equipment to bring :
- Comfortable clothes and flat shoes recommended