Curious to discover the sensations of driving the Segway? Learn to fly this fabulous craft on the Promenade des Anglais during this 30-minute initiation.
About this activity:
After a few minutes of training with your instructor, get on your Segway and let yourself be surprised by its quick handling . Then drive to admire the Mediterranean for a round trip on the Promenade des Anglais. An ideal "training" for the most reluctant and at a lower cost !
Should we have balance?
Rest assured, the Segway is fully "" self-stabilized "". In a way, it is the Segway that calculates your balance. There is no throttle grip or brake pedal. It's simply the inclination of your bodywhich will advance or stop the Segway. In fact, a Segway Segway is more stable and as easy as riding a bike! The majority of our customers have never done a Segway before coming to our agency Mobilboard Nice.
► Duration: 30 minutes
► Group size: up to 8 people
► Departures: every hour
► Languages: French, English
• Book directly online, by phone or directly in store
•Meet at the store 15 minutes before the start of the tour and meet your guide • Get started driving a Segway Segway in a few minutes • Discover Nice with your guide. Where are we? :
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Méridien hotel.
• Parking access: Rulh Meridien Interparking, Mediterranée parking
• Minimum age required Segway Segway: 12 years old
• All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
• This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
•This visit is not recommended for people suffering from inner ear disorders
Do I need to plan something?
• Flats and casual clothing recommended
• Climate: dress according to the time and the time of the year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat. •Registration at the reception of the shop 15 minutes before departure • Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer • Departure maintained in case of rain
Good to know :
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered as a cancellation and cannot be reimbursed.
BON PLAN INFO : this initiation is included for free in the French Riviera Pass as well as in the Côte d'Azur Card.