Segway Cap Ferrat - The peninsula of billionaires - 1h30
- Promenade Maurice Rouvier
- Villa Rothschild
- Chapel of Saint Hospice
After an introduction to Segway driving, your local guide will tell you during a magnificent ride between sea and nature, how this small fishing port has become the vacation destination of the aristocracy, artists and the biggest international celebrities.
From Charlie Chaplin to the Rolling Stones, from the King of the Belgians to Paul Allen, between billionaires' villas, wild creeks, luxury yachts and breathtaking panoramas, this Segway tour will reveal as many anecdotes as exhilarating landscapes, combined with the unforgettable sensations of a Segway ride.
A unique and unusual experience in one of the most beautiful places of the French Riviera, appreciated by the greatest of the world.
|Rate / person||From 45 €|
12 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
About this activity:
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Group size : up to 6 people (more than 6 people ? contact us)
- Departure : on reservation
- Languages: French, English
- Book directly online, by phone or directly in the store
- Meet your guide at the store 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Learn to drive a Segway in a few minutes
- Set off to discover the villas of billionaires with your guide.
- Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old
- All participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
- This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Check-in at the store's reception desk 15 minutes before departure
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
- Departure maintained in case of rain
- Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and will not be refunded.
Equipment to bring :
- Comfortable shoes Our Segways are equipped with a bag that can hold a water bottle, camera, phone ....