Segway - Assaulting the Landsberg castle - 2h00 ride
- Truttenhausen Abbey
- Landsberg Castle
- The rose garden of Heiligenstein (Rosenberg)
This ride is a discovery of the castral heritage. First meet your guide for a briefing/training and then set off on a supervised adventure with your Segway!
Our ride will start in the direction of the heights of Heiligenstein to discover the remains of the splendid abbey of Truttenhausen, founded in the 12th century.
We will continue our ascent by going towards the ruins of the Landsberg castle, fortress built between the 13th and 15th centuries to protect the surrounding abbeys (Hohenbourg, Truttenhausen, Niedermunster and Andlau).
2 hours 00
|Rate / person
|From 60 €
12 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
How does it work?
- Book directly online, by email or at +33 (0)7 82 85 22 27
- Meet your host who will initiate you to the easy driving of the gyropod in a few minutes
- Simply enjoy your ride in the heart of Alsace
Before the departure
- Please arrive at the Segway station reception desk at least 15 minutes before your departure, in order to proceed to the obligatory administrative registration formalities (insurance) and to the distribution of your equipment.
- Any delay of more than 10 minutes in checking in will be considered a cancellation and will not be eligible for a refund.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- Climate: Dress according to the time of day and the time of year. In winter: coat, windbreaker, gloves and hat recommended. In summer: cap, sunscreen, water bottle. In case of light rain, we can provide you with a raincoat.
⚠ Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old
⚠ All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
⚠ Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
✖ This activity is not accessible to pregnant women
✖ This activity is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Alsace - Vignobles
By the A35 freeway, from Strasbourg or Colmar : take exit 12, then follow the direction Heiligenstein
By the Alsace Wine Route : Heiligenstein is located between Barr (south) and Obernai (north)
By plane : Heiligenstein is located 30 minutes from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport
Partial or complete cancellation on the part of the client: no reimbursement will be possible less than 48 hours before departure, nevertheless a gift card valid for 12 months will be given to you, in order to allow participation in a future session.
Cancellation on the part of the agency: departures are maintained in case of light rain, but in case of too unfavorable weather conditions, the activity will be cancelled and you will be offered a gift card valid for 12 months.