Segway - Heiligenstein, an exceptional vineyard - 1h30 ride
- Discovery of an exceptional grape variety, unique in Alsace: the pink savagnin
- The Abbey of Truttenhausen, a 12th century abbey
- A forest setting highlighting the fauna and flora of the Vosges Piedmont
- Panoramic views over the Alsace plain
This ride is a discovery of the village of Heiligenstein. First meet your guide for a briefing/training and then go for a supervised adventure with your Segway!
Start the tour with the Klevener de Heiligenstein appellation area, a confidential grape variety and a little thumb of the Alsatian wine industry. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Alsace plain along the way. An ideal escapade, accessible to all, to live with your tribe!
|Rate / person||From 50 €|
12 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
How does it work?
- Book directly online, by email or at +33 (0)7 82 85 22 27
- Meet your host who will initiate you to the easy driving of the gyropod in a few minutes
- Simply enjoy your ride in the heart of Alsace
Before the departure
- Please arrive at the Segway station reception desk at least 15 minutes before your departure, in order to proceed to the obligatory administrative registration formalities (insurance) and to the distribution of your equipment.
- Any delay of more than 10 minutes in checking in will be considered a cancellation and will not be eligible for a refund.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- Climate: Dress according to the time of day and the time of year. In winter: coat, windbreaker, gloves and hat recommended. In summer: cap, sunscreen, water bottle. In case of light rain, we can provide you with a raincoat.
⚠ Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old
⚠ All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
⚠ Minimum weight: 35 kilos. Maximum weight: 120 kilos
✖ This activity is not accessible to pregnant women
✖ This activity is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Alsace - Vignobles
By the A35 freeway, from Strasbourg or Colmar : take exit 12, then follow the direction of Heiligenstein
By the Alsace Wine Route : Heiligenstein is located between Barr (south) and Obernai (north)
By plane : Heiligenstein is located 30 minutes from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport
Partial or complete cancellation on the part of the client: a refund is possible 48 hours before departure, however a gift card valid for 12 months will be given to you if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before departure, according to the conditions, in order to allow participation in a future session.
Cancellation on the part of the agency: departures are maintained in case of light rain, but in case of too unfavorable weather conditions, the activity will be cancelled and you will be offered a gift card valid for 12 months.