Segway & Tasting around the Klevener de Heiligenstein - 2h00
- Klevener de Heiligenstein Crus classés
- The wine village of Heiligenstein
- Tasting of 3 wines in the vineyards
Before departure: your certified Segway instructor will be happy to welcome you and teach you how to drive a gyropod in complete safety. (Getting to grips with the ride for the group: 10-15 min)
We'll start our tour at the winery of our winegrower-partner: Domaine Charles BOCH. Our ride will take us through the Klevener de Heiligenstein appellation area, where we'll discover the geological and ampelographic features that give this vineyard its uniquely Alsatian character.
Our tour will take in the charms of the picturesque wine village of Heiligenstein and several panoramic views, including that of the Weinberg, set in the middle of the hillside vineyards.
Enjoy a commented tasting of 3 wines in the heart of the vineyard at one of the most beautiful lookouts on the Alsace Wine Route.
2 hours 00 minutes
|Rate / person||From 65 €|
18 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
How does it work?
- Book directly online, by email or on +33 (0)7 82 85 22 27
- Meet your guide, who will introduce you to easy gyropod driving in just a few minutes.
- Simply enjoy your ride in the heart of Alsace
- Please arrive at the Segway station reception desk at least 15 minutes before departure, in order to complete the compulsory registration formalities (insurance) and to distribute your equipment.
- Any delay in check-in of more than 10 minutes will be considered a cancellation and will not be reimbursed.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Flat shoes and casual clothing recommended
- Climate: dress according to time of day and time of year. In winter: coat, windbreaker, gloves and hat recommended. In summer: cap, sunscreen, bottle of water. In case of light rain, we can provide a raincoat.
⚠ Minimum age required for this tour: 18 years old
⚠ Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
✖ This activity is not accessible to pregnant women.
✖ This activity is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Alsace - Vignobles
By the A35 freeway, from Strasbourg or Colmar : take exit 12, then follow the direction of Heiligenstein
By the Alsace Wine Route : Heiligenstein is located between Barr (south) and Obernai (north)
By plane : Heiligenstein is located 30 minutes from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport
Partial or complete cancellation on the part of the client: a refund is possible 48 hours before departure, however a gift card valid for 12 months will be given to you if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before departure, according to the conditions, in order to allow participation in a future session.
Cancellation on the part of the agency: departures are maintained in case of light rain, but in case of too unfavorable weather conditions, the activity will be cancelled and you will be offered a gift card valid for 12 months.