Segway Nice - Discovery 1h
- Old Nice
- Cours Saleya market
- Place Masséna
Meet your guide at the Mobilboard agency, rue Halévy, a few steps from the Promenade des Anglais. After getting to know you, he will train you to drive the Segway very intuitively.
Once in hand, you will follow the sea on the famous"Prom" before diving directly into the old town. You will cross the Cours Saleya flower market and go to the Sainte Reparate cathedral, the historical heart of the city. Your guide will give you time to admire and take some pictures of the narrow and colorful streets of old Nice.
You will finish the visit by crossing the spacious Place Masséna, atypical with its checkerboard floor, its modern artworks and its fountain radiating sunlight.
A peaceful visit to discover both Nice and the pleasure of driving a Segway.
|Rate / person||From 32 €|
14 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
Good to know
- Book online, by phone or directly at the agency
- Meet at the agency 15 minutes before tour departure and meet your guide
- Training session with a certified Segway guide
- Discover Nice with your guide
Participation criteria :
- Minimum age Segway: 14 years old
- All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
- This tour is not accessible to pregnant women.
- This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems.
- Check-in at agency reception 15 minutes before departure.
- Departure maintained in case of rain
- Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and cannot be reimbursed.
Agency accessibility Mobilboard Nice
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Ruhl and the Meridien hotel.
- Parking access: Rulh Meridien Interparking, Mediterranée parking