Rental PREMIUM electric scooter - La Rochelle - 1/2 day
- PREMIUM scooter
- Long range (80km) -> Allows you to go as far as Ile de Ré
- Excellent comfort (10" wheels + double suspension)
- Itinerary advice in agency
Mobilboard's PREMIUM electric scooter offers excellent comfort and a long range (80km), so you can enjoy long, effortless rides. For example, with the 1/2 day rental package, you'll have plenty of time to visit La Rochelle and enjoy a relaxing excursion on the Île de Ré . In fact, it's easy to get to the Île de Ré by scooter from La Rochelle. It takes just 25 minutes to get from La Rochelle to the bridge and then onto the island. What's more, crossing the bridge is free of charge, unlike by car!
For a wonderful ride in comfort!
With our 1/2-day rental package, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to your scooter program! For example, you can start with a tour of La Rochelle and its magnificent heritage, before heading off to the Ile de Ré, just 10km from La Rochelle. And to get there on an electric scooter, all you have to do is use the beautiful, safe cycle paths.
In fact, with your 1/2-day rental (4h), you'll have plenty of time to set off for a magnificent escapade on the Ile de Ré and its magnificent natural landscapes, or for an excursion to Châtelaillon-Plage and discover its superb seafront and long sandy beaches.
And don't forget the cycle paths and picturesque villages of the Île de Ré: Rivedoux, La Flotte en Ré, Saint-Martin de Ré, le Bois Plage. You'll have plenty of time to stroll and relax along the way.
The island of Ré offers a unique diversity of landscapes in a very unspoilt natural setting. Depending on your itinerary, you'll be able to cross the island's salt marshes and vineyards, and discover its many pretty little ports.
You can also take a gourmet break in one of the many oyster huts on the island to sample the local oysters, or enjoy an ice cream in Saint Martin de Ré or La Flotte en Ré. You can also take a relaxing break on one of the island's beaches.
If you opt for an escape to Châtelaillon-Plage, you'll discover a lovely seaside resort with authentic charm. The beaches are magnificent, and the walk along the seafront to Le Boucholeur and the Marais d'Yves nature reserve are simply exceptional.
In short, in just half a day, you'll have plenty to choose from and plenty of time to get to Saint Martin de Ré. What's more, the many cycle paths in La Rochelle and on the Île de Ré are ideal for enjoying some great scooter rides.
1/2 day (4 hours)
|Rate / person
|From 29 €
14 years old
Details of the formula
The package includes
The formula does not include
Discover the activity in video
Good to know
Rental duration: 1/2 day (4 hours)
Scooter model: PREMIUM
- Range: +/- 80 km
- 10" wheels
- Disc brakes front/rear
- Double suspension front/rear
- Turn signals
- LED lights
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Wide footboard
Practical info :
- Scooter use from age 14 (minors = accompanied by an adult)
- Maximum load: 120 kg
- Rental during branch opening hours
- User guidance by Mobilboard
- The third-party liability insurance for our vehicles covers only single third-party liability, i.e. bodily injury and property damage caused to an identified third party. It does not include material damage to the vehicle, nor theft, nor bodily injury and material damage to the renter/user.
- Credit card for the deposit of 250€/trottinette
- Online at www.mobilboard.com/larochelle
- By telephone 05 46 43 28 55
- At Mobilboard 44 rue Saint Nicolas
- Use of cycle lanes and, failing that, roadways (only roadways limited to 50 km/h)
- Speed limited to 25 km/h
- Only 1 person on the scooter
- Pedestrian priority
- Respect for other users
- Sidewalks authorized only without motor and at walking speed
- Helmets recommended
Agency accessibility Mobilboard La Rochelle
The Mobilboard agency is located at 2 steps from the Tourist Office and the Old Port of La Rochelle
Parking : Prefer the Vieux Port Sud and Encan parking lots located 5 and 7 minutes from the agency
La Rochelle train station : located 8 minutes walk from the agency