Take advantage of your stay on the Côte d'Azur to explore the magnificent peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat by Segway!
After you are introduced to the driving of the Segway, your local guide will tell you during a magnificent ride between sea and nature, how this small fishing port has become the essential vacation spot for the aristocracy, artists and biggest international celebrities.
From Charlie Chaplin to the Rolling Stones, from the King of the Belgians to Paul Allen, between billionaire villas, wild coves, luxury yachts and breathtaking panoramas, this Segway tour will reveal as many anecdotes as exhilarating landscapes, combined with sensations. unforgettable experiences of a Segway ride.
A unique and unusual experience in one of the most beautiful places on the Côte d'Azur, popular with the greats of this world.
About this activity:
► Duration: 1 hour and a half
► Group size: up to 6 people (more than 6 people? Contact us)
► Departure: on reservation
► Languages: French, English
Strong points :
• Promenade Maurice Rouvier
• Villa Rothschild
• Chapel of Saint Hospice
• Book directly online, by phone or directly in store
• Meet at the store 15 minutes before the tour departs and meet your guide
•Learn how to drive the Segway in a few minutes
• Explore the villas of billionaires with your guide.
Where are we? :
We are located at 12 Avenue Jean Mermoz, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
• Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old
• All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
•This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
• This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders
Do I have to plan something?
• Flats and casual clothes recommended
• Climate: dress for the time of year and the time of year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended.If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
Good to know :
• Check-in at the store reception 15 minutes before departure
• Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
• Departure maintained in case of rain
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and cannot be refunded.