Enjoy an in-depth visit of Nice with this 3 hour tour, which will allow you to discover the city in all its aspects!
Go to our Mobilboard agency to meet your Segway instructor. Your tour will start directly on the Promenade des Anglais while your guide trains you in the intuitive driving of the Segway. You will then begin the adventure in the narrow streets of the old town and its Cours Saleya market, a place steeped in history which will be explained to you in front of many monuments.
Continue to the trendy new district of Nice near Place Garibaldi, filled with bars, restaurants and other places to sample local specialties and have a drink on the terrace at Place du Pin. Then, enjoy the wide open spaces of the port of Nice , alongside the luxurious yachtsbut also the most atypical "pointed", before finishing the tour in the garden on the hill of the castle . This last getaway takes place in a green setting, this ascent allows you to admire the breathtaking view of the entire Bay of Angels from the top of the fabulous waterfall ...
A complete guided tour to discover Nice in depth while making the most of driving the Segway.
About this activity:
► Duration: 3 hours
► Group size: up to 8 people
► Departures: by reservation
► Languages: French, English
Strong points :
• Old Nice
• Cours Saleya market
• Place Garibaldi
• Port of Nice
• Castle Hill
• Book directly online, by phone or directly in store
• Meet at the store 15 minutes before the tour departs and meet your guide
• Learn how to drive the Segway in a few minutes
• Explore Nice with your guide.
Where are we? :
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Méridien hotel.
• Parking access: Interparking Rulh Meridien, parking Mediterranée
•Minimum age required Segway: 12 years old
• All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
• This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
• This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders
Do I have to plan something?
• Flats and casual clothes recommended
• Climate: dress for the time of year and the time of year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
Good to know :
• Check-in at the store reception 15 minutes before departure
• Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
• Departure maintained in case of rain
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and cannot be refunded.
• 15-minute training, delivered by an approved Segway instructor • A helmet • Planned photo breaks • Audio guide on request • Waterproof poncho in case of rain