Enjoy a thorough visit of Nice with this 3H00 tour, which will allow you to discover the city in all its aspects!
Visit our Mobilboard agency to meet your Segway instructor. Your tour will start directly on the Promenade des Anglais while your guide trains you to drive the Segway intuitively . You will then begin the adventure in the narrow alleys of the old town and its market of Cours Saleya, a place steeped in history which will be explained to you in front of many monuments.
Continue to the new trendy district of Nice near Place Garibaldi, filled with bars, restaurants and other places to taste local specialties and have a drink on the terrace on Place du Pin. Then, enjoy the wide open spaces of the port of Nice , alongside the luxurious yachtsbut also the most atypical "sharp", before finishing the tour in the garden of the castle hill . This last escapade is done in a green setting, this ascent allows you to admire the breathtaking view of the whole Baie des Anges from the top of the fabulous waterfall ...
A complete guided tour to discover Nice in depth while making the most of driving the Segway.
About this activity:
► Duration: 3 hours
► Group size: up to 8 people
► Departures: 9:30 am
► Languages: French, English
Strong points :
• Old Nice
• Cours Saleya market
• Place Garibaldi
• Taste Nice specialties
• Port of Nice
• Castle Hill
•Book directly online, by phone or directly in store
• Meet at the store 15 minutes before the start of the tour and meet your guide
• Get started driving a Segway Segway in a few minutes
• Explore Nice with your guide.
Where are we? :
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Méridien hotel.
• Parking access: Rulh Meridien Interparking, Mediterranée parking lot
•Minimum age required Segway Segway: 12 years old
• All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos
•This tour is not accessible to pregnant women
• This visit is not recommended for people suffering from inner ear disorders
Do I need to plan something?
• Flats and casual clothing recommended
• Climate: dress according to the time and the time of the year. In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat.
Good to know :
• Registration at the reception of the shop 15 minutes before departure
• Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer
• Departure maintained in case of rain
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered as a cancellation and cannot be reimbursed.
• 15-minute training, delivered by an approved Segway instructor • A helmet • Planned photo breaks • Audio guide on request • Waterproof poncho in case of rain