With our package offer, save money while combining 2 key activities:
Discovery of the heart of the city by Segway
Nice tour by double-decker bus to enjoy
the most beautiful panoramic views!
Meet at the Mobilboard agency, 2 rue Halévy located a stone's throw from the Promenade des Anglais for an original discovery experience!
Your guide will train you on the Segway then you will start along the sea on the famous ""Prom '"" before plunging into the heart of the Old Town of Nice. You will cross the legendary flower market of Cours Saleya, and you will head to the Sainte-Reparate Cathedral, located in the historic heart of the city. You will take the time to admire and take some photos of the narrow and colorful streets of Old Nice.
You will end the tour by crossing the lungs of the city: Place Masséna, atypical with its checkered floor, its modern works of art, its fountain of the Sun and known for its large-scale events.
Panoramic tour Nice:
During this unique experience, board a coach and take part in the open-air Grand Tour of Nice. Program :
During this tour, you will discover the coast from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer at your own pace, enjoying breathtaking views and admiring the typical places and monuments of Nice. Discover the secrets of Nice's history with commentaries translated into 9 languages.
Practical information :
The departure of the bus tour is near our agency and the promenade des Anglais:
4, Av max Gallo, 06300 Nice (Jardin / hôtel Albert 1er)
Several departures per day, no reservation is necessary for the bus tour.
Your bus ticket allows you to get offat any stop to catch the next bus.
The bus ticket will be delivered to you directly at our agency.
• Book directly online, by phone or directly in store.
• Meet at the store 15 minutes before the departure of the Segway tour and meet your guide.
• Learn how to ride the Segway in a few minutes.
• Explore Nice with your guide.
• Discover Nice and all its must-see places by coach. Where are we? :
We are at 2 rue Halévy. Located behind the Rulh Méridien hotel.
• Parking access: Interparking Rulh Meridien, Méditerranée parking.
• Transport access: Tram line 1, Masséna stop then walk 5 minutes / Tram line 2: Jean Médecin stop and walk 5 minutes. Participation criteria:
• Minimum age required Segway gyropod: 12 years old.
•All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Minimum weight: 45 kilos. Maximum weight: 118 kilos.
• This tour is not accessible to pregnant women.
• This tour is not recommended for people with inner ear disorders. Do I have to plan something?
• Flat shoes and casual clothing recommended.
• Climate: dress for the time of year and the time of year.
In winter, coat, jacket and gloves recommended. If it rains, we go out with a raincoat. Good to know :
• Check-in at the boutique reception 15 minutes before departure.
• Non-cancellable and non-refundable offer.
• Departure maintained in case of rain.
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and cannot be refunded.
Duration 60 min