Searching for panoramic landscapes, tranquility, shade and nature without being taken away from Nice? This exceptional 3-hour tour is made for you !
Come to our agency Mobilboard to meet your guide who will teach you how to ride a Segway. Start your excursion on the famous Promenade des Anglais, and then ride across the seaside till the port, the eastern part of Nice. There, your guide will put your Segway on "fast mode" so that you may enjoy its maximum speed while riding in the direction of the natural park of Mont Boron.
The noise of the city will fade away little by little and in its place you will find the quietness of the park. You will cross wide green areas in the shadow of pine and olive trees. On the top of the hill, you will discover le fort Mont Alban, a 16-century military fortress overlooking Nice and the Bay of Angels on one side and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat on the other. This is one of the most beautiful viewpoints of the Côte d'Azur !
Take your time to walk around the fortress and take some pictures before going down to Nice by la Moyenne Corniche facing the sea.
Feel the freedom of riding a Segway while enjoying amazing panoramic views !
• From 2 people; Up to 6 people
• For groups (+6 people): please contact us
• Duration: about 3 hours (training included)
• Course: about 11km
• Rhythm: moderate (10km / h max) to Port of Nice, fast (20km / h) all the rest of the route
TERMS OF CANCELATION
• Offer non-cancellable, non-refundable. Except under conditions: contact us.
• Guaranteed departure in case of rain.
• Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and can not be refunded.
• Please arrive at the reception 15 minutes before departure.
• Parking: under the hotel le Méridien
• Minimum age required: 14 years.
• All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 118 kg.
• This visit is not available to pregnant women.
• This visit is not recommended for people with internal ear problems.
• Flat shoes and casual wear recommended.